JPO Showroom Protocol for Customers
1. Company visits are by appointments only.
2. Pre-Screen: Screening is mandatory prior to entering the building.
- Temperature checks using No Contact Infrared Thermometer.
- Self-assessing symptoms includes:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever: Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- If temperature is over 99.0°F or have any of the above symptoms, please do not enter the building and call or email sales representative to arrange another appointment once symptoms are cleared after at least 3 days (72 hours) have passed without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory symptoms (i.e. cough, shortness of breath)
- Wear a Face Covering: Please have face covering that cover nose and mouth entering the facility and while in the facility. Company will provide face masks if you do not have one upon entering the building.
- Social Distance:Please maintain 6 feet and practice social distancing as work duties permit in the workplace.
- Hand Washing / Hand Sanitizer: Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.